Plumbing inspections can detect some of most damaging and most common problems that we face in Tampa Bay – water damage. Water damage can lead to flooding, mold and corrosion. Whether your property is new or old, the plumbing can be problematic because even an extremely small flaw or leak can cause thousands of dollars worth of damage. No one wants to have faulty plumbing and few are aware that their systems can be close to failure if not dangerously unsafe.
Plumbing Inspections include:
- Checks for leaks and proper use of piping materials based on service application
- Observation and reports on the condition and operation of the water heater including year of manufacture, water temperature and remaining statistical life expectancy
- Water pressure is measured
- Primary and secondary water shut-offs are located
- All visible fixtures, pipes, and drains are tested for proper operation
- Proper drainage and operation of plumbing fixtures are checked
- Sanitary sewer clean outs are located and reported
Affordable Inspections of Tampa Bay has created a unique inspection system specifically designed to detect leaks and locate problem areas that may be present in your property. In addition, we can advise you on safe ways to handle any problems we may find or suggest improvements.
“I would Highly Recommend Mike and his company! The word AMAZING doesn’t even come close!”Paulette N.
“Great job! Came within a day. Knew their stuff, trustworthy and was very thorough.”Lori P.
“Good customer service is so hard to come by these days but they made me feel as if I was their TOP priority...”Laura C.
“The inspection process was very thorough, and he demonstrated knowledge in construction/electrical codes, as well as state laws. His sense of humor was a plus too!”Michael M.
“Thanks to him we were able to drop the price of our house by $30K and really find out what all was wrong with the place and what needed to be fixed.”