The primary purpose of an electrical inspection is to locate unsafe wiring conditions that can cause fire, electronic device damage or electrical shock. According to the American Burn Association, 400 people die from electrocution and 4,400 more are injured each year because of electrical hazards. It’s safe to assume that most if not all of these injuries could be prevented if homes were properly inspected and all electrical dangers were eliminated.
We focus on finding all dangerous or threatening situations in your property. From the electrical panel to the outlets, we check everything to locate all threats. Should we find anything, we are fully licensed to advise you on smart and code-complaint solutions.
Our Electrical Inspection Features
- All outlets are checked for proper polarity and grounding
- All GFI (Ground Fault Interrupter) outlets are tested and reset
- Primary electrical feed is evaluated for proper capacity
- Evaluation of grounding at meter
- Inspection of the main electrical panel which is opened and evaluated. We look for “double taps” and other potentially unsafe conditions
- The primary feed location is located (overhead, underground, etc.)
- The main and branch wiring material (aluminum, copper, etc.) is identified
- Any potentially unsafe and visible wiring such as open junctions, splices, abraded wiring, etc. is located
“I would Highly Recommend Mike and his company! The word AMAZING doesn’t even come close!”Paulette N.
“Great job! Came within a day. Knew their stuff, trustworthy and was very thorough.”Lori P.
“Good customer service is so hard to come by these days but they made me feel as if I was their TOP priority...”Laura C.
“The inspection process was very thorough, and he demonstrated knowledge in construction/electrical codes, as well as state laws. His sense of humor was a plus too!”Michael M.
“Thanks to him we were able to drop the price of our house by $30K and really find out what all was wrong with the place and what needed to be fixed.”