because of electrical hazards. It’s safe to assume that most if not all of these injuries could be prevented if homes were properly inspected and all electrical dangers were eliminated.
We focus on finding all dangerous or threatening situations in your property. From the electrical panel to the outlets, we check everything to locate all threats. Should we find anything, we are fully licensed to advise you on smart and code-complaint solutions.
Our complete electrical inspections feature:
- All outlets are checked for proper polarity and grounding
- All GFI (Ground Fault Interrupter) outlets are tested and reset
- Primary electrical feed is evaluated for proper capacity
- Evaluation of grounding at meter
- Inspection of the main electrical panel which is opened and evaluated. We look for “double taps” and other potentially unsafe conditions
- The primary feed location is located (overhead, underground, etc.)
- The main and branch wiring material (aluminum, copper, etc.) is identified
- Any potentially unsafe and visible wiring such as open junctions, splices, abraded wiring, etc. is located
For a complete list of our inspections and services, click HERE.