Here you will find a video of a sample report of a Commercial Building Inspection we did in Tampa Bay.
We believe that “Your inspection today is you peace of mind tomorrow” and that one of the most important decisions you can make is choosing your inspector. Locating problems with properties can not just save money can also provide you with a sense of peace knowing that your new home is safe and will remain so for years to come.
We have extensive experience in the Tampa Bay area. We have inspected over 1,000 homes and commercial properties in our time. Our principle inspector is a licensed General Contractor as well as structural engineer and personally supervises every inspection.
We take pride in answering any questions you may have and proudly serve the Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs and Pinellas Park areas for over 25 years.
General Inspections for a Commercial Building Inspection
- Foundations – The visible areas of the foundations are inspected for structural defects, such as excessive settlement or displacement
- Grading and Drainage – The area around the property is inspected to ensure that any water will drain away from (instead of under or into) the structure
- Exterior Walls – The exterior of the structure is checked for excessive settlement or other structural defects, documenting potential areas for water intrusion, rot or other damage
- Interior Walls and Ceilings – The interior is checked for signs of water intrusion or other possible defects and damage
- Floors – Flooring and floor systems are inspected for deficiencies in the material and / or installation
- Windows – Windows are checked for condition and proper operation as well as hurricane resistance
- Porches and Decks – Porch and deck inspections check for overall condition and structural defects
- Attached Carports – Attached carports are checked for overall condition and potential structural defects
- Appliances – Appliances inspections look at the overall condition and correct operation of the various appliances in the house
For more information click HERE